1960's/ 70's vintage Caro of Honolulu navy and white ethnic shirt 'L'
Late 1960's early 1970's vintage Caro Honolulu smock collar ethnic shirt
- size: L (see exact measurements below)
- composition: poly cotton blend
- loose/ relaxed fit
- smock collar
- navy and White color
- can be worn as a shirt or as a jacket open with a t- shirt underneath
- condition: mint
- vintage era: late 1960's/ early 1970's
Size details (laid flat):
- pit to pit: 21.2"
- shoulder to shoulder: 16"
- top collar to bottom: 25.7"
- waist: 20.6"
- hips: 22"
- sleeve length: 16.2"
NOTE: Each of our items has been measured individually. Sizes change from era to era; so we recommend that you compare measurements to an item of yours. Please do not hesitate to email us with any questions before purchasing as we don't accept returns on items that don't fit properly.
Can't find what you are looking for or have any questions? email us at email@example.com and we will help you with it